Established at RIS, the GDC aims to contribute to the evolving alternative development paradigm that goes beyond the doctrines of Anglo-Saxon Model and promotes the virtues of inclusiveness and sustainability. Developing countries have recently witnessed significant improvement in poverty alleviation, women empowerment, financial inclusion, energy transition and other areas which need to be properly analysed, assimilated and shared among other countries for wider adoption and replication. With deeper understanding of theories and practices, GDC intends to promote this newly acquired knowledge from India’s successful programmes and initiatives among partner countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America, and facilitate learning from other country experiences through empirical research, shar...
- Thursday, 17 September, 2020
e-Workshop Series on Post Lockdown: Health Care Facility & Systems Preparedness and Response for COVID-19Saturday, 6 June, 2020 to Tuesday, 9 June, 2020
- Saturday, 9 May, 2020 to Wednesday, 13 May, 2020
- Saturday, 25 April, 2020 to Tuesday, 28 April, 2020
- Wednesday, 15 April, 2020 to Saturday, 18 April, 2020
- Monday, 24 February, 2020 to Saturday, 7 March, 2020